London Ambulance Service CQC Inspection Result 2015
Following inspection late in 2015, the London Ambulance Service, which serves around 8.6m people, has been put into special measures, which means it will be closely monitored and required to improve its standards of service. The Care Quality Commission's concerns cover a number of factors including:
- The high number of frontline vacancies in the Service
- Its low staff levels, exacerbated by inappropriate staff training
- Its demoralised and stressed staff, including bullying and harassment
- Its lack of senior staff supervision
- Its failure to meet response target times.
Published in Community Health Services on 04 January 2016.